Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a script or plugin that will disable and enable an already installed plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a script or plugin that will disable and enable an already installed plugin?

I have a plugin that I have to constantly disable and re-enable in order for it to continue to work. Is there a script or plugin that I can trigger daily to accomplish this?

I realize the best approach is to get the plugin working. However, I'm not having much success at this point since the iAutomate Pulse V2 plugin isn't supported on the board.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...ility?t=150325
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Did you check with the owner of the plug in? What is the name of the plug in?

Comment

Thanks for the link. I will review.

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
          Did you check with the owner of the plug in? What is the name of the plug in?
          Yes, I have reached out to the company that provides the plugin. No luck so far. The plugin isn't listed in the installer and there isn't a forum on board dedicated to it. The plugin is for the iAutomate Pulse V2 Hub which controls motorized shades and blinds.

Comment

Only plug-ins that you need to purchase and for which the owner still provides support have their own forum. So it seems the login was free or hthe owner doesn't support it anymore. Note that most plug-ins are written by individuals and not companies. I am not familiar with this particular plugin so I can't really provide more input but maybe somebody else does.

Comment

Working...
            X