Sensibo Plugin Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensibo Plugin Install

Greetings to all.. I have used Homeseer for a few years now coming over from Vera.. I have been very impressed with the help available on the forums and thus this is my first post.. I have just updated to HS4 Pro and so far so good.. In the process I ran across a forum post on the Sensibo Plugin for Sweden. I found the plugin and downloaded it.. I now have no idea how to install it.. I have tried googling "Manual install of Plugin Homeseer" Etc but to now avail.. I'm running Homeseer in windows.. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

I am not familiar with the plugin. Can you provide the link where you obtained it?

There are conventions for a plugin, but each author is free to do whatever he desires. The only requirement is that HSPI_xxx.exe is placed in the HS folder so HS can detect it when it starts.

Comment

The Plugin came from here https://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/foru...meseer-plugin/ Bit of a language barrier with the page but google translate helps. If you unzip it all of the files are there If I put the .exe in the Homeseer folder that still leaves a .BIN folder I have to put somewhere and I guess name properly..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	507
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	1404034

It appears the files are no longer available (or maybe one needs to log into the site). The directions are simply to unzip into the HS folder. I'm guessing the zip has a folder structure and apparently contains BIN folder which would explain your post #3 question. There is also a images zip. Images normally are in \html\images folder.

After the above the restart HS and go to the Interfaces or Plugins page to enable the plugin.

Comment

Michael..
          Thank You.. I'm up and running.. Yes you have to login to be able to download the files..

Comment

For anyone that is interested - this plugin was update early 2021. Link to if at the end of the forum post provided earlier.

Installed readily with HS4, and seems to be working with my 5 Sensibos.

Great to be able to control my Sensibo's via HS.

Comment

Hi Crumpy I'm trying to install the Sensibo plug-in by copying the files to the HS-root, Bin and html folders but I get error message:

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_SensiboClimate.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_SensiboClimate.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'Hspi, Version=1.4.177.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Perhaps some file privileges thing?

Comment

Can't really help I'm afraid - I just installed it as per the instructions and it worked - still does....

Comment

Working...
                X