Z-Wave Button w/Status LED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Button w/Status LED?

Is there a Z-Wave button out there that I can use to control my devices (in my case hot water re-circulation pump). In addition, having a status LED to indicate if the device is on?
    My thinking is that since I don't run the re-circulation pump 24x7 (currently on a schedule), I'd like to know when it's off by looking at the button then turn it on 15mins before I get in the shower. Is this possible?

I have not seen a Z-wave button with a LED. One option you could do is get a RGB bulb and create an event to turn the bulb green when on then red when off.

Jim

Comment

The Homerseer WS200 zwave light switch has an LED that can be programmed.And the corresponding HD200 zwave dimmer switch has seven (independent) LEDs. And both switches have multitap capability.

I have several WD200s, that are installed with nothing connected to the load (I do not have much need for dimmers). The 7 LEDs indicate the status of various things via their color.

Comment

Well, the whole idea of the button was to turn on the pump if I realize it's not on. If I can use the WD200 to control the light in my bedroom in addition to control the pump via double-tap while having the LED indicator tell me if the pump is off, that would be great!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sireone View Post
          Well, the whole idea of the button was to turn on the pump if I realize it's not on. If I can use the WD200 to control the light in my bedroom in addition to control the pump via double-tap while having the LED indicator tell me if the pump is off, that would be great!!
          You sure can. And if your bedroom light is not capable of dimming (like being an non-dimmable LED), you can connect the bedroom light to a separate ZWave module, then have the single tap on the WD200 turn that light on, the double tap turn your pump on, a triple tap turn on the bathroom light, and a five tap could set the self destruct....The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Can anyone verify the following? It seems that many reviews on Amazon is stating that the basic dimming function of the HS-WD200+ has issues.

https://www.amazon.com/HomeSeer-HS-W...pe=all_reviews

Comment

Has anyone got a change to test the Inovelli Red Series Dimmer? It seem to have the same features (or more?) than the HS-WD200+. It's also a lot cheaper. Thoughts?

https://inovelli.com/red-series-dimmer-switch-z-wave/

Comment

Working...
              X