Z-Wave RGB LED Strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave RGB LED Strip

Any options for a z-wave led strip that works well with Homeseer? Maybe with a controller?

I don't have experience with this one but happened to see it today

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=36511

I did build my own board using the Arduino plugin and some other components. It was a pretty bit project so unless you are into building your own PCB board some commercial solution like the one from Monoprice is probably good.

Comment

Btw, this is for colored LED strip lights but there are independent inputs and outputs for each color. So you probably can control 4 single-color strip lights with this device. Again, I don't have experience with this device but it's worth a try. I might even consider replacing my custom PCB with this device...

Comment

Oh, interestingly, I just read the reviews. There are only two reviews but they mention that it works with HomeSeer. Now I am getting even more interested in it....

Comment

I have the Monoprice RGB controller.
          I bought one for a project and haven't put it in full-time service but it added to HS easily and works as it should.
          Dan-O
          HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

I use the fibaro version. Others here also use the quibino with success.

Comment

Working...
            X