Where can I get an old version of HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I get an old version of HS

Anyone point e to a version of homeseer lower than 1.7.0.29 please, the updater only shows 1.6.0.50 but thats TOO old.

Version 1.7.0.28 would be nice

Thanks

TrOjAn

Did you look in your Updates directory?

BTW, my updates directory is now 750 meg! Can one just delete updates one knows they don't need to archive? Or is there a file that controls what updates have been done that would also need to be modified?

Comment

Trojan - I have my original downloaded version, without installing I can't tell which version it is, but it was created in July so it can't be too far off want you want.

Let me know and I will e-mail it, it is however 70mb
      Lance

Comment

Can I ask why you need an older version?

Yes, you can safely delete the entire updates folder.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

[QUOTE=rjh]Can I ask why you need an older version?

Yes, you can safely delete the entire updates folder.[/QUOTE

old one worked with a script i am using, updated hs and its broken.

Comment

I'd like to know which version works and which one is broken so I can look into it. The changes to HS after 1.7.0 are minor.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh
              I'd like to know which version works and which one is broken so I can look into it. The changes to HS after 1.7.0 are minor.

rjh,

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=100211 and also http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=100236 are the 2 relevent threads.

SpeakPhoneMessages-DDW.txt is the script which broke after update 1.7.0.29, 1.7.0.30 fixed it for Stuart, re: first thread but mine is still broken. For some reason theres a fault in the reading out of messages.

Needs a pause or wait statement I think, but hey, what he heck do I know.

FYI: was working with 1.7.0.28

Comment

Working...
              X