Z-wave Somfy Blinds with Homeseer Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-wave Somfy Blinds with Homeseer Scenes

I have a 7 Z-wave Somfy blinds and periodically have issues with them closing and opening. I paired them with Homeseer first and then with the controllers so I could use both. I followed the instructions when doing so. I set up scenes on various HS-WD200+'s, so 3 taps up will open all the way, 4 taps up will open 50% and 3 taps down close all the way.

I occasionally have issues where when I use the dimmer's or the app, the blinds will start to move and stop. They receive the command but don't shut all the way or open to the desired position. I never have issues with the controllers that came with the blinds though. To get them to open or shut, I typically have to go to the last position, and then close/open them again.

I have re-paired the devices and it didn't seem to solve the issue. Batteries have been changed out as well. I just migrated to HS4 and optimized my z-wave network so I will see if the issues still arise.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks,

Nick

Did you ever find a solution for this? I am having pretty much exactly the same issue. The shade doesn't close anymore but gets stuck. I have to use HS to have it go to the last position and then turn it off. Just turning it off doesn't work. This shade worked fine for quite a long time now but it just started happening a few days ago. I am on HS4 but I am not sure if that is the source of the problem.

Comment

Unfortunately I did not. I had issues with HS3 and I am currently running HS4 with the same issues.

Comment

Working...
      X