Unable to send message on HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to send message on HS4

Hello everyone ! my email does not work anymore? I wrote an event that sends an e-mail message when the batteries of my sensors are too low to send a message that worked on HS3 now HS4 I have error messages '' Exception creating email for sending'''@gmail.com is not a valid email address ''.
    what are the settings I have to configure and where in HS4
    unable to send message

I know this is an old post, but I recently upgraded from HS3 to HS4 and had a problem with email. My HS3 had been set up years ago with a google app password. It had been working fine for years. I ended up having to change the security setting in Google to allow "less secure" access. That resolved my problem.
    Your issue looks a little different than mine in that yours appears to be missing the user email account name. Mine still had the right email address. But, it just wouldn't send. I suggest retyping your email address in the "Setup" page.

If you don't mind me asking, would you share your event with me. I have something similar and would like to see if your approach is an improvement on mine. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X