IKEA Fyrtur availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IKEA Fyrtur availability

When was the last time anyone was able to purchase these in-store or online? They’re seemingly out of stock everywhere and no indication of when they might become available. IKEA isn’t accepting email inquiries right now, so just curious if I need to go a different direction or if I should wait. When my new windows goes in next month, I am not sure how long my neighbors will be ok with my clothing optional behavior and no blinds 😂

I just picked up two 32" blinds from the Ikea store in Stoughton MA. They might've been the last 32" in stock but they had a bunch of 34" and other sizes. The IKEA web site shows several stores have them in stock

Comment

I ended up ordering custom somfy roller blinds. Looks and works great, but ended up costing about as much as my window replacement 🙄

The IKEA option would have saved me thousands if it was available.

Comment

[QUOTE=richardfj;n1433241The IKEA option would have saved me thousands if it was available. [/QUOTE] How were you controlling these blinds via HS?

Comment

Since the blinds were never in stock, I didn’t actually verify this would work, but my plan was to go through my Hubitat (since the IKEA blinds are zigbee). The HS Hubitat plugin works flawlessly for me.

Comment

looks like they can be ordered via mail on IKEA website?

Comment

The JowiHue plugin supports the IKEA blinds as well
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
              X