Door status in Homekit Via Homebridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door status in Homekit Via Homebridge

i want to monitor the status of my doors in Homebridge so i can "see" what doors are open. Homeseer shows my open door as "NOT READY" i want that to translate to showing the door as open in homekit. In homebridge i have the following item in my config

{
    "type": "ContactSensor",
    "name": "KitchenDoor",
    "ref": 24
    }

However it always says closed. Thoughts on what i need to do to make this work?

I'm using homebridge 1.1.1 with Homebridge Homeseer4

here is a snippet from the wiki https://github.com/jvmahon/Homebridg...nfig.json-file
    lockValue Optional Lock Value to command HomeSeer to lock door / reported when door is locked.
    unlockValue Optional Lock Value to command HomeSeer to unlock door / reported when door is unlocked.
    doorSensorRef Optional Lock Set to ref # of contact sensor indicating if door is open or closed. "doorSensorRef" doesn't do anything. In future versions of plugin, it may be used to inhibit door locking if the door isn't fully closed.
    and the relevant section from my config. I don't see the LockedStatusValues and unlockedStatusValues values in the wiki page, got them from the complex config example.

Code:
    accessories": [
    {
    "type": "Lock",
    "name": null,
    "ref": 14,
    "batteryRef": 12,
    "batteryThreshold": 20,
    "lockValue": 255,
    "unlockValue": 0,
    "lockedStatusValues": [
    ],
    "unlockedStatusValues": [
    ]
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Working...
    X