Home seer touch designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home seer touch designer

I have a large monitor and the Home seer touch designer SCREEN work area is to small.Is there a way to zoom in on the SCREEN work area?For now I changed the Monitor resolution but that makes everything larger not just the work area

I am having the same issue. I can deal with it but it certainly would be nice if you look at a screen in 'zoom mode'. Ctrl + scroll wheel.

Comment

What I do is set up the screens in Designer to be of a workable size (I beleive I use landscape 1920 width by 1200 height). I then set the "stretch" attribute so that the screen will show properly on the client, even when the client has a smaller screen than the designer.

The key here is to ensure that your screen porportions are consistent. Another words, your screen ratio (width/height in pixels) is the same. All of my devices have a ratio of 1.6 to one, so I make the designer ratio that same 1.6 ratio. (If the ratio is not the same, then your client screen will be show distorted.)

Comment

I use a relatively small screen size and it actually scales pretty well on the client. I guess I could change the resolution for all my screens. However, I don't want each screen to be large in the Designer. Instead, I just want to screen I am currently working on to be bigger. So basically I have a bunch of screens open but the one I am working on I would like to be able to zoom in.

Comment

here is another question.
          I'm trying to get a weater rss feed.in the youtube demo it shows a current weather field on the pulldown window.I only get Home seer weather and that's not working. And Yahoo top stories.Where is the Current weather?

Comment

Check the WeaterXML plugin. It doesn't provide hourly information anymore but you can get daily weather information through NOAA and other services.

Comment

I'm at my plugin limit so I need a RSS feed url

Comment

Originally posted by kellermix View Post
                here is another question.
                I'm trying to get a weater rss feed.in the youtube demo it shows a current weather field on the pulldown window.I only get Home seer weather and that's not working. And Yahoo top stories.Where is the Current weather?
                Can you elaborate on "that's not working?" the HomeSeer weather feed works for me. Did you get the API Key and add it to your HSX configuration?

Read this and see if it helps. HST doesn't do a good job publishing/documenting changes to the Weather feed.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-anymore/page2

Comment

Working...
                X