Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	325
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1416688

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    CORRECTION. You can still email support@homeseer.com and it will automatically be forwarded to the new support center. So Rob and Aljrob your tickets should be in the system. Respond to these tickets if you haven't heard back from support in a couple of days as it's most likely gotten buried.
    Just bumped the ticket again...

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post

So it confused you Rupp😋
    🤣

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied

It shouldn't be too confusing. If you Google HomeSeer support you'll see the new support page with the link to the new help desk system.
    https://homeseer.com/support-home/
    CORRECTION. You can still email support@homeseer.com and it will automatically be forwarded to the new support center. So Rob and Aljrob your tickets should be in the system. Respond to these tickets if you haven't heard back from support in a couple of days as it's most likely gotten buried.
    So it confused you Rupp😋

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
    Changing the system for obtaining product support should not be conducted as an afterthought, especially by a company trying to attract new users. Someone needs to be the "OAK" (one *** to kick) with regard to making the change seamless to users. There is really no excuse for Homeseer customers to be confused, or worse, misled about how to obtain product help.
    It shouldn't be too confusing. If you Google HomeSeer support you'll see the new support page with the link to the new help desk system.
    https://homeseer.com/support-home/

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Michael
    replied
    Unfortunately this system is now being slowly shut down and all support is now via Jira.
    Changing the system for obtaining product support should not be conducted as an afterthought, especially by a company trying to attract new users. Someone needs to be the "OAK" (one *** to kick) with regard to making the change seamless to users. There is really no excuse for Homeseer customers to be confused, or worse, misled about how to obtain product help.

Leave a comment:

• pcburcham
    replied
    For all other licensing issues including activation problems, licensing errors, or problems with trial licenses, send an email to support@homeseer.com.
    Yeah, I can see how that could be slightly misleading. Thanks Rupp for pointing out the correct way to reach support. I had no idea. Maybe the pinned post about the ticket system should be updated to reflect that. It in no way suggests that general support requests should be sent through there as well.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    You guys need to setup an auto-reply for that email. It's even listed on your support site.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
    Mine were support@homeseer.com emails, since they were not really HS4-specific bugs.
    Unfortunately this system is now being slowly shut down and all support is now via Jira.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Mine were support@homeseer.com emails, since they were not really HS4-specific bugs.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    What are your Jira ticket ID's as these shouldn't take any time at all.

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Same here coming up on 1 week for a myhs reset too 😠

Leave a comment:

• Aljrob
    started a topic Homeseer Support unresponsive

Homeseer Support unresponsive

I needed to reset my myhs.homeseer password last weekend but following that didn't receive any of the automated password reset emails supposedly sent out by the system (yes, I have checked the junk mail folder!).

I then emailed HS support thinking I would hear back quickly but several days later (and another chasing email) later I still haven't heard back from HS support. I spotted the online support logging system at dev.homeseer.com but when I try to log in to that I can't get past the captcha system, it doesn't seem to log my responses correctly (and I know I'm not that bad at Captcha's!

Does anyone know how long HS support normally take to respond via email, and if there are any other ways of getting in contact with them (noting that the phone service is not currently operating)?

Thanks in advance,

Aljrob

Working...
X