moving HS touch project to another computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moving HS touch project to another computer

Hi.I've moved the HS touch project to another computer.When I open it on the new computer all backgrounds and buttons are missing but screens and texts are there.
    The files I moved where in Documents-HS touch projects-MK Ipad3.xml and MK Ipad3.xml.save

Path to your files/images is probably different now. You can either make sure that HS Touch installation and your projects files have same location/path as on old computer or you can edit your xml file. If you are careful you can use notepad to edit your xml project file and use Search and Replace to quickly fix your issue.

Comment

The images are in C:\Users\[User]\Documents\HSTouch\Skins\Default\graphics\ Just copy the HSTouch folder to the new computer into the Documents folder.

Comment

I copied the folder HS Touch and My HSTouch Projects to the documents folder.I have the same problem when opening the project.All backgrounds and buttons are missing on the SCREENS but they are all there in the BUTTONS tab.

Comment

Sometimes you need to click on the buttons to update. In any case, when you click on a button in designer what does it show as the path to the image? What about for the background? What happens if you run the Windows Client (Tools -> Windows Client) and deploy your project to that client? When you deploy make sure you have a check mark on "Include all Graphics and Sounds"

Comment

Maybe I'm just slow, but do you mean you moved the HSTouch Designer program to a different computer, or are did you move the Windows client?
            Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
            HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
            X