Fibaro door/win sensor 2 battery info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro door/win sensor 2 battery info

I cant get the battery indicator working in my HS4 set up of this device. it still reads 0. i get all the other info. any clues?
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Did you try a different set and type of batteries? Thats probably not the issue bit it cannot be completely excluded. Some devices show 0% far too early. It has to do with the voltage characteristics of the battery.

Comment

using the brand new factory battery so no, i didnt change the item is just new and works well except for the battery indication
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

I believe on Fibaro devices you must set a "polling" time on the battery device(Z-wave tab) to something like 12 hrs.

Comment

Yes it’s set for 12 hours but it never responded any time

Comment

If you haven't set up too many events with it yet I would try to exclude it and then include it again and see if that helps. I had issues when including devices that only certain features were recognized. Your case obviously is different because the feature is recognized but doesn't work. But if there are no other suggestions and google doesn't give any good answers then that is what I would try.

Comment

Working...
            X