HS4 will not "save" some of the actions within an event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 will not "save" some of the actions within an event

I have an event designed in HS3 that was working until yesterday, when I decided to modify some actions.
    Modifications were minor and nothing new or unusual.
    The event stopped working.
    I went back and realized that I didn't "save" all of the actions by clicking on the icon resembling floppy disc.
    I'm trying to "save" all actions now. Each "saved" section collapses after the "save" which to me is an indicator that the save was successful.
    Unfortunately two out of six actions refuse to collapse.
    Does it mean that the "save" failed on those? What should I do?

Thanks,
    TheDude

Send a screenshot - normally not saving means some sort of missing value or incompatible set of values.

Unfortunately there's no UI feedback - no message or red highlighted field to show the problem. Maybe they'll work on this.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (305).png
Views:	39
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	1419414

Comment

The event only collapses when the plugin thinks that it is configured correctly, it is up to the plugin responsible for that action to figure that out. With events that get modified then the data saved in that event can end up a little confused and it might no longer think it is configured when in reality it is.
        ​​​
        Have you tried to delete the event and create it again?

Comment

Ironically, the event is working and does it's job but still refuses to collapse the two actions as shown above. To be fair Global Cache has changed it's IP address and it was broken yesterday when the whole thing started. It is fixed today. If you notice however the bottom two lines apply to the same Global Cache device and they managed to collapse yesterday when the device was broken. So in this case there is no relevance between the state of the device (plug-in) and how the event is managed by HS4.

Comment

Working...
          X