Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shady.hamilton
    replied
    spud you are our hope to get Nest integrated any luck with that mate?

Leave a comment:

• fresnoboy
    replied
    Hubitat and Hass.io already have new plugins written to use the new API. Doesn't do protects, but many folks are reporting it working ok.

Leave a comment:

• Thedude
    replied
    Big5 plug-in is pretty good at handling all kinds of APIs. They helped me managing my API driven stepper motors.

Leave a comment:

• lhfarm
    replied
    Originally posted by joegrace13 View Post
    Nest has been trash ever since Google bought them. It's time to get away from their products.
    I'm looking for thermostat and Protect replacements. Even posted in the general forum and got 1 response from Pete. Any suggestions

Leave a comment:

• jaga01
    replied
    +1 Interested

Leave a comment:

• jaga01
    replied
    +1 Interested

Leave a comment:

• joegrace13
    replied
    Nest has been trash ever since Google bought them. It's time to get away from their products.

Leave a comment:

• kellermix
    replied
    It would for me if the HVAC switches to away when I enable my Omni pro 2 alarm

Leave a comment:

• HSAccord
    replied
    I took a look through the API they've published - it's missing a few things I think are necessary, at least for cameras.

You can't set home/away, nor can you turn on/off individual cameras. At least, not if I'm reading the documentation correctly.

Since the built-in scheduling of Nest cameras is weak (either home/away or schedule, not both, and nothing more complex than this), this API isn't going to improve things there, at least not yet.

Leave a comment:

• fresnoboy
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• shady.hamilton
    replied
    following.... interested of course....

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    There was a Nest plugin here from Spud. Maybe he can update it?

Leave a comment:

• keepersg
    replied
    Yes, I saw it. Also anxious for a Nest thermostat plugin.

Leave a comment:

• kellermix
    started a topic Nest API available

Nest API available

Did you all see the Nest announcement.
    I am in desperate need to be able to switch my nest thermostat from home to away through Homeseer. Will this be possible now? Check out this link.https://developers.googleblog.com/20...essconsole&m=1
Working...
X