flying security camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flying security camera

Ok so this looks fun. I wonder which of my pets will tackle it out of the air

https://www.cnet.com/news/rings-flyi...-of-your-home/
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Hah! Why would someone need a flying camera? So you need fewer cameras because this will fly around to different locations? So burglars can't catch it when they realize they are being recorded? If it will let you fly it around, that might be worth it.....

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
      Hah! Why would someone need a flying camera? So you need fewer cameras because this will fly around to different locations? So burglars can't catch it when they realize they are being recorded? If it will let you fly it around, that might be worth it.....

...and now we have the script for "Home Alone 5"

Comment

I am waiting for the version that comes fully armed...

Comment

My luck they would invade when the camera was landed for refueling (recharging). Assuming that my neighbor did not first shoot it out of the sky thinking the camera was spying on him.

Comment

Originally posted by aa6vh View Post
            My luck they would invade when the camera was landed for refueling (recharging). Assuming that my neighbor did not first shoot it out of the sky thinking the camera was spying on him.
            You should be more worried about your neighbor shooting inside YOUR house, unless you neighbor is IN your house, but that seems like an entirely separate concern. These are meant for inside the home use with their security system.

Scott

Comment

With my luck the camera would start to make its rounds while me and the Mrs have a little spontaneous interaction.....

Comment

Or worse yet, my neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by aa6vh View Post
                  My luck they would invade when the camera was landed for refueling (recharging)...
                  That's why you need two of them. One can cover for the other when it is recharging...

I'd be more interested in an outdoor version.

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post

That's why you need two of them. One can cover for the other when it is recharging...

I'd be more interested in an outdoor version.
                    Two of them? Oh great.... then they start talking to each other... and then we have SkyNet.

Comment

Originally posted by sbessel View Post
                      I am waiting for the version that comes fully armed...
                      be careful what you wish for....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-R6Zr-R86A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeywjiOMtaQ
                      HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
                      Number of Devices: 1005
                      Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaddox View Post
                        no links on where to order, that sucks 😜

Comment

Working...
                        X