Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w.vuyk
    replied
    No, that stick is indeed not working, the Nortek stick is only for the HomeSeer Zigbee plugin to be used.

For the thermostat to start working you need either a RaspBee card on a PI, or a ConBee with deCONZ (on Linux/Windows, anywhere). Check Phoscon.de for details on this.

Wim

Leave a comment:

• JohnH
    replied
    Thanks w.vuyk. I actually looked at the JoiwHue plugin. For some reason HS4 wasn't giving the 30 day trial on it, so I purchased it without doing my research. I have the
    Nortek Securty & Control HUSBZB-1 (usb stick with zwave and zigbee), which does not appear to be a supported bridge with the JoiwHue plugin.

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    I have not tested it, but it seems that the deCONZ environment (ConBee/Raspbee) supports the Pearl Thermostat. I have included the Thermostat control here for the Eurotronics valves in my JowiHue plugin, but that should work too for Pearl I guess.

Also chech the dresden electronics github for this: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...in/issues/2630

And if you go this road, I can help you on the JoiwHue forum to make it work?

Wim

Leave a comment:

• JohnH
    started a topic Zigbee Thermostat support?

Zigbee Thermostat support?

I bought a couple Pearl thermostats for my multizone house. I was able to add them to my HS zigbee network, but there are no controls associated with the devices. Are there any plugins/support for general Zigbee thermostats?
Working...
X