Format HomeSeer touch for iPhone 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Format HomeSeer touch for iPhone 8

I've been building pages on Homeseer touch for my iPad.i was thinking I could scale it down to my iPhone 8 but it turns into a mess and text gets clipped.I was thinking to build a new layout specifically for the iPhone 8.I can't figure out the screen size of the iPhone 8. Does anyone know what the page dimensions need to be.Also is there a way to create a long page where I can scroll up and down on the phone kind of like a web page?
    thanks

Make sure you have the most current version of the Designer then click open project. That take you to your project files where you can load one of the default files then you should find the dimension settings in that project defaults.

Click image for larger version

Name:	iPhone.png
Views:	37
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	1425393

Eman.

TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

This link contains resolutions for all the iPhones. I used it when converting a Note 4 android hstouch app to an iPhone 11 Pro. I used points rather than pixels. Worked well however the conversion was tedious. Every screen had to be reworked. There might be better ways but this is what worked for me.

https://www.paintcodeapp.com/news/ul...ne-resolutions

Comment

Awesome thanks That was a good starting point. It’s strange that the iPhone 8 template does not look right on my iPhone 8. But the iPhone five template does work. Is there a way to make a page twice as long and make it scrollable or do I have to just create more pages?

Comment

Originally posted by kellermix View Post
          Awesome thanks That was a good starting point. It’s strange that the iPhone 8 template does not look right on my iPhone 8. But the iPhone five template does work. Is there a way to make a page twice as long and make it scrollable or do I have to just create more pages?
          When you drag the music browser to your work space it defaults to that. (scrollable)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Music Browser.png Views:	0 Size:	15.0 KB ID:	1425436

Edit : It only tracks music, I don't know if you can use it for something else ????

It's a template whose element you can click on and copy to your project.

Here it is when I highlight it to copy to my project

Click image for larger version

Name:	Select.png
Views:	17
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	1425445

Eman
          TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
          X