Root Devices Missing for 3 plugins, HS logging 100's Errors at HS Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Root Devices Missing for 3 plugins, HS logging 100's Errors at HS Startup

Recently my HS system is logging 100s of Parent/Child errors on startup. It appears to be related to missing Root Devices for 3 of my plugins (LutronCaseta, OMNI, BOSESoundTouch). I've tried Disenabling/Enabling the Plugins. Just FYI...the devices shown as missing root devices appear to still work?
    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for anyone's help...Ken

Examples:
    Issue checking parent device (243) LutronCaseta LutronCaseta Lutron Bridge Pro
    Device (244) LutronCaseta LutronCaseta Home/Away is marked as child, but does not reference any parent

Issue checking parent device (3) OMNI OMNI Root Device
    Device (3) OMNI OMNI Root Device references a child device with a device ref of 271 but the device does not exist

Under Setup/Labs, have you tried to Fix Parent/Child relationships?
    Jon

Comment

Can you restore a backup before this happened?
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I had the same problem. About 2 weeks ago my Monoprice Amp plug-in suddenly started generating parent-child errors on HS3 startup for all it's devices. Yesterday my CpsTuya plug-in started doing the same thing for all it's devices. The only changes to the system were some Windows and .NET updates. One group of updates a couple weeks ago and another group yesterday morning. The updates coincided with the parent-child errors so that seems the most likely cause.

I followed Jon's suggestion and that seems to have fixed it!

Comment

Still having Parent/Child issues, tried running Jon's suggestion "Setup/Labs, have you tried to Fix Parent/Child relationships", unfortunately didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by klundysr View Post
            Still having Parent/Child issues, tried running Jon's suggestion "Setup/Labs, have you tried to Fix Parent/Child relationships", unfortunately didn't help.
            Have you tried manually repairing them with this?

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...r-3-homeseer-4
            Jon

Comment

Working...
            X