X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concordseer
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    No overload, we were discussing regional time/date issues and it is difficult to deduce without this information. I can't see how anyone is going to locate you (if that is the issue) from specifying a country. I've spent many of time dealing with regional issues with my software where it is country specific. I'm not picking a fight, just an observation. Take this as you wish.
    Will do. As I mentioned if I’m assisting anyone I highlight my region. 👍

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    No overload, we were discussing regional time/date issues and it is difficult to deduce without this information. I can't see how anyone is going to locate you (if that is the issue) from specifying a country. I've spent many of time dealing with regional issues with my software where it is country specific. I'm not picking a fight, just an observation. Take this as you wish.

Leave a comment:

• concordseer
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Regional Issues can also be identified if you update your location (country) in your system profile.People who just put 'Home' or 'Earth' is not very helpful.....
    It’s done for a reason. I identify my location when the need arises. I’m just trying to highlight the lack of information when trying to help others. You as a BigBossSeer should understand that 👍 Is it Brexit or Covid causing the overload.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Regional Issues can also be identified if you update your location (country) in your system profile.People who just put 'Home' or 'Earth' is not very helpful.....

Leave a comment:

• concordseer
    started a topic HS4- Posting issues/problems-Including system profile

HS4- Posting issues/problems-Including system profile

Folks I've noticed since HS4 was introduced users posting issues/problems with their install have stopped including their hardware/software profile with their post. The typical "My lights have stopped working" posts give nobody an idea how to help the poster and means anyone trying to help has to go through the motions of asking what hardware/software etc the poster is using.

For anyone new to HS or for HS4 users in general if you navigate to Tools>About you will see a screen with a complete profile of your system. All you need to do move the cursor down to COPY PROFILE, select this option and this profile will be copied to your clipboard. You can then include this in your post. This will make life easier for you or anyone who is trying to help you.
Working...
X