Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Script Library Archive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the Script Library Archive?

I just went to look for a script that I used to use, and wanted to get it back up and running again. I went into the Script Library ARCHIVE and there are like 20 topics in there. I went and looked on the old board, and they are gone there as well. It would be ashame to see all of that stuff gone! There was a wealth of informaton in there!
    Visit My Home Seer Site at:
    www.JohnWPB.com
    Created with LCARS

Did you select FROM BEGINNING in the search?

I think the default is 2 months or so. There is an option in the lower left side to select starting point.

Comment

My settings show the last post was January 27th, 2002 09:13 A. So there's nearly 2 years of data in there.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I must be missing something because I can only see 17 threads?
        (even when set to beginning...)

Kevin

Comment

I only see 17 entries too. I went in and reset my "Default thread age cutoff" to all threads and I still only see 17 also.
          A computer's attention span is as long
          as it's powercord.

Comment

Just checking...

I just went and checked the Script Archive again,for good measure. I made sure it was set to display ALL threads since the beginning, and I still get only the 17 messages everyone else see's.

This hold true on the old UBB board as well. And that one dosent have the feature to show only those 17 threads.
            www.JohnWPB.com
            Created with LCARS

Comment

Have you set it in your preferances to display all threads, and not board default.

At first I wondered where all the postings had gone untll I discovered I had all display settings set for "Board Default", changed it to display all, and they are all there.
              sigpic
              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs
                Have you set it in your preferances to display all threads, and not board default.

At first I wondered where all the postings had gone untll I discovered I had all display settings set for "Board Default", changed it to display all, and they are all there.
                I have mine set to "show 30 days," however when I go to the library and select to show all from the beginning I also only get 17 posts. In other forums when I do this I get pages of results.

Comment

Whoops, same here I was looking at the script library not the scripts library archive. I forgot that forum was even there. It must not get much use or we would have noticed this earlier.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Gogs, I made sure to have it set to show all before I even thought about posting this problem I anyone just takes a quick glance at the MAIN message board list, you will see that there are only a total of 17 posts in there.

You can clearly see that in this screen capture.....

They are not on the old board either, so it looks like it was not lost in the transfer to the new board.
                    www.JohnWPB.com
                    Created with LCARS

Comment

Sorry John, I was looking at the "Script Library" not the archive.

Yes you are correct, most seem to be missing in the archive.
                      sigpic
                      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Interesting!

If you go into the script Library Archive and try to download a script it directs you back to "dear old EVE"

Definately looks like that one went ski wiff in the transfer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X