How to make an event run every Thursday 8AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make an event run every Thursday 8AM

How to make an event run every Thursday 8AM. I looked at "Time is.." trigger and "Recurring ..." triggers but they deal with hours and minutes not days of the week.

I'm sure there should be a way but I don't know how. Help appreciated as always.

Thanks,

Pretty simple, here is the one I use to remind me to take out the trash on Monday nights at 10pm.

Triggers are time sensitive not day sensitive. So you check for the time first and then you can do an And/If and then check for the day.
    Triggers are evaluated every second so setting the 1st high level trigger for a day wouldn't conform with the architecture of the event engine.

Just have to think about it a different way. A lot of options are not presented until you select a qualifying first trigger.
    Attached Files

Comment

George Thanks for the prompt response. May case is also garbage day related. Great minds think alike :-) Ha, ha, ha...

Comment

Originally posted by Thedude View Post
        George Thanks for the prompt response. May case is also garbage day related. Great minds think alike :-) Ha, ha, ha...
        What's that old saying? "Garbage in, garbage out"? LOL

Comment

Working...
        X