Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mulu
    replied
    That is strange. I switched to tile view and mine is showing the right temperature in the center. I would contact HS.

Leave a comment:

• mpride
    replied
    Originally posted by mulu View Post
    What do you mean with "it won't show ... on the device". You mean the physical device or the device feature in HomeSeer? I am also running HS4 4.1.9.0 and have a couple Trane 624. They work just fine. I don't think buying a new Trane thermostat will help as you say the value is actually reported to HomeSeer. So I would think it's a HomeSeer problem.
    The zero in the middle of the screenshot of the device is where the current temperature should be displayed. Sorry I didn't make that clear.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mulu
    replied
    What do you mean with "it won't show ... on the device". You mean the physical device or the device feature in HomeSeer? I am also running HS4 4.1.9.0 and have a couple Trane 624. They work just fine. I don't think buying a new Trane thermostat will help as you say the value is actually reported to HomeSeer. So I would think it's a HomeSeer problem.

Leave a comment:

• mpride
    started a topic Trane 524 Z-Wave Thermostat - Issues with Temperature

Trane 524 Z-Wave Thermostat - Issues with Temperature

I have a Trane 524 thermostat that I installed probably a year or so ago. It works fine except for one thing. It wont show the current temperature on the device. The temperature changes seem to be reported properly. I can see it in the log but that value is never updated on the device. I have removed it completely and added it back in twice now with the same results. I have to believe this is a HS problem but I'm not quite sure how to resolve the issue. Does anyone have any ideas? Should I purchase a different thermostat?

Date/time=11/6/2020 5:33:28 PM Central Standard Time
    Version=HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.9.0 (Windows)
    License=Registered
    Confguration File=C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Data\HomeSeerData.json
    In Virtual Machine=No MFG: micro-star international co., ltd.
    Antivirus=Windows Defender Malwarebytes
    OS=Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    OS Version=10.0.19041
    Uptime=0 Days 0 Hours 59 Minutes 17 Seconds
    Lan IP=192.168.1.22 (FileServer)
    Device Count=226
    Event Count=67
    Processor:=Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 10 at 2.97 GHz
    Modules/Threads=130 Modules, 64 Threads
    Available Threads=1023
    System Load=166 Processes, 2% Load
    Free/Total Memory=28.85 GBytes / 31.87 GBytes (91% free)
    Free/Total Virtual Memory=33.76 GBytes / 36.62 GBytes (92% free)
    HomeSeer Memory Used=107 Mbytes
    Plugin Memory Used=6 EXE Plug-Ins using 234 Mbytes
    Plugins Installed=BLBackup 2.0.61.0,BLLAN 2.0.45.0,DoorBird 0.0.0.24,Harmony Hub 4.0.11.0,weatherXML 3.0.1.19,Z-Wave 3.0.2.0
Working...
X