HS4 Device Display Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Device Display Limit

I'm seeing this at the bottom when no filter is applied. Is this a setting somewhere? Will this ever change? Is there a way to find what isn't being shown?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Limit.JPG Views:	0 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	1435001

Go to Setup -> Custom -> Max Devices to Display.

Comment

Do you need to view + 500 items all at once? Why not just apply a filter to see what you want to see. Even better change the limit Mulu has told you about to 200 and watch the speed of HS4 increase.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

enigmatheatre - thanks. There are time I'm looking for a device that I haven't worked on in months and could fall under several different categories/names...like Nest, Weather, Global devices I've created interface with Geofence events, etc. If I don't know which ones are not showing and can't remember the name, I'm not always sure how to find it. I'm not saying I shouldn't be more organized, and fortunately this doesn't happen often which is why I stumbled on this toady.

I do assume you mean speed increase of display refresh...not actually HS4 overall?

mulu thx...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ts1234 View Post
          There are time I'm looking for a device that I haven't worked on in months and could fall under several different categories/names...like Nest, Weather, Global devices I've created interface with Geofence events, etc. If I don't know which ones are not showing and can't remember the name,
          Take a look at Jon00's Device List utility. It's a great way to home in on the device you are looking for.

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Thanks Uncle Michael - will do...he makes some nice stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ts1234 View Post
              enigmatheatre - thanks. There are time I'm looking for a device that I haven't worked on in months and could fall under several different categories/names...like Nest, Weather, Global devices I've created interface with Geofence events, etc. If I don't know which ones are not showing and can't remember the name, I'm not always sure how to find it. I'm not saying I shouldn't be more organized, and fortunately this doesn't happen often which is why I stumbled on this toady.

I do assume you mean speed increase of display refresh...not actually HS4 overall?

mulu thx...!!!
              You can also use the search function which works fairly well. Having said that, I actually often do the same as you do, i.e. if I don't recall where a device is I show all and do a Ctrl-F to search for it. That's why I increased the max number of devices to be displayed so all of them show up.

Comment

Working...
              X