Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connect Homeseer with a Security Alarm with X10

Hi
    I have a security alarm called Agility 3.
    And to this i have a wireless I/0 interface that gives you 4 input , 4 output and X10.
    I want to connect this to Homeseer so i can get a input then the Alarm is on and off.
    I connected a z-wave module to the relay output and i get signals but there is a bug in the wireless i/o and i get wrong signals.
    I have tried everything but it will not work.
    Risco is not the one who help in this situations they don't even answer your emails.

So i thought trying to use X10 and see if this works better.
    So my question is , how could i connect this with a cable from my alarm to Homeseer ?

Can i use only RS232 interface and X10 plugin in Homeseer ?
    Or must i have some else hardware ?

Best regards

If it's wireless X10, then I'd recommend the RFXCOM plug-in (and receiver). I suggest you ask you question on that forum to learn more.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

No it's not wireless x10 connection.
      The I/O moudle to the alarm is wireless.

I already have RFXCOM and thse alarm sensors are not found with it , but this is not what i want.

I have searched the forum but all only talk about wireless X10 but this is not a wireless X10 i want to connect to.

Comment

Sorry, I misunderstood. If it is X10 over the powerline, then the X10 plug-in and a powerline interface module will be required. The interface module will typically connect to the HS computer via RS232 serial. Mark Fisher will be able to address specific questions. He has volunteered to maintain the X10 plug-ins, which were abandoned by HST. He can be reached on the X10 forum.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
        X