• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post

I did not attack you in any way and I'm sorry you feel that way. <snip>
    That was directed at Eman, not you.

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
      That was directed at Eman, not you.
      Sorry, my bad. I'm multitasking while doing some particularly gnarly genealogical research. I probably need to stop both for a while and get an adult beverage....
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

Enabled Plug-Ins:
      2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

Comment

Indeed thanks for the acknowledgment from the OP. Some people will never be satisfied and that's ok, it just who they are. Again thanks for the kind words.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Rupp If you partially refer to me, let me make it clear that I frequently praised the HS system both on this forum and off this forum. I have also helped a good number of people with questions on this forum which helps HS because

a) those people don't have to contact HS for support which helps you with having more resources for development and
          b) it gives HS a good reputation for good community support.

But here I am with my system down for over two weeks and all you can do is telling people they can have their money back and HS can be hardly bothered to help me in this situation. Only Mark triggered some action though I haven't really received any help yet. So am I ticked off? You bet!

Comment

I like support. I just don’t like rupp’s one

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
              I like support. I just don’t like rupp’s one
              No worries, we have other support personnel that can assist you
              -Rupp
              sigpic

Comment

haha OK, that's fair enough

Comment

Working...