How is your performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is your performance?

I'd like to hear a bit about what you have been able to get in terms of excecuting commands/events.

I got an event, where I wish to turn on 16 lamps and then turn them off again 2 seconds later.

* When I start it, the 'App Frames Waiting' tops around 24 (out of 32) commands
    * Time from start to finish is around 4 minutes

8 seconds pr. command excecuted. How does that compare?

I'll just throw this in there..... HST is on record saying that one cannot have more than 3 lights change state at a time without adding "waits" to the command(s). No explanation has yet been offered.
    HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
    Home Assistant 2024.3
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
    Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
    Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
    WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
    AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by TommyDK View Post
      I'd like to hear a bit about what you have been able to get in terms of excecuting commands/events.

I got an event, where I wish to turn on 16 lamps and then turn them off again 2 seconds later.

* When I start it, the 'App Frames Waiting' tops around 24 (out of 32) commands
      * Time from start to finish is around 4 minutes

8 seconds pr. command excecuted. How does that compare?
      24 app frames waiting is not to bad. I just checked and has a score of 39 and no delays.

---
      John

Comment

What devices are the lights you are trying to control? i.e. Z-Wave/MQTT/Hue/?
        Karl S
        HS4Pro on Windows 10
        1070 Devices
        56 Z-Wave Nodes
        104 Events
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
        Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Originally posted by ksum View Post
          What devices are the lights you are trying to control? i.e. Z-Wave/MQTT/Hue/?
          Z-Wave. Not only lights, but also control valves for the underfloor heating system.

---
          John

Comment

Think about. It takes time to process data transmissions and other such stuff. If you truly need instant response then I would suggest that you use solid state relays using a hardwired type of controller. Not wifi, etc.
            HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Working...
            X