How is your performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is your performance?

I'd like to hear a bit about what you have been able to get in terms of excecuting commands/events.

I got an event, where I wish to turn on 16 lamps and then turn them off again 2 seconds later.

* When I start it, the 'App Frames Waiting' tops around 24 (out of 32) commands
    * Time from start to finish is around 4 minutes

8 seconds pr. command excecuted. How does that compare?

I'll just throw this in there..... HST is on record saying that one cannot have more than 3 lights change state at a time without adding "waits" to the command(s). No explanation has yet been offered.
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

Enabled Plug-Ins:
    2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

Comment

Originally posted by TommyDK View Post
      I'd like to hear a bit about what you have been able to get in terms of excecuting commands/events.

I got an event, where I wish to turn on 16 lamps and then turn them off again 2 seconds later.

* When I start it, the 'App Frames Waiting' tops around 24 (out of 32) commands
      * Time from start to finish is around 4 minutes

8 seconds pr. command excecuted. How does that compare?
      24 app frames waiting is not to bad. I just checked and has a score of 39 and no delays.

---
      John

Comment

What devices are the lights you are trying to control? i.e. Z-Wave/MQTT/Hue/?
        Karl S
        HS4Pro on Windows 10
        242 Devices
        56 Z-Wave Nodes
        37 Events
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
        Google Home: 3 Mini units 1 display

Comment

Originally posted by ksum View Post
          What devices are the lights you are trying to control? i.e. Z-Wave/MQTT/Hue/?
          Z-Wave. Not only lights, but also control valves for the underfloor heating system.

---
          John

Comment

Think about. It takes time to process data transmissions and other such stuff. If you truly need instant response then I would suggest that you use solid state relays using a hardwired type of controller. Not wifi, etc.
            HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Working...
            X