Homeseer.com Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer.com Design

I like the new design however there are two things that i dont like. I cant find a link to the forum from the main page and the black on blue text on the main page is very hard to read. Im assuming that you are still working on it though so this might change.

Viewing the site from mozilla the text on the front page does not display correctly. Its size font and color are messed up. Looks good in IE.

Comment

Where are the help file links?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

We are still working on the site. The help files will be back up soon, as well as install guides, etc.

Comment

supported devices

Dont forget to make sure that RCS Serial thermostats and multi-zone controllers are listed in the supported hardware.. after all there is a homeseer sponsored plugin for them now.
          -christopher
          PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Fixes to Web Design

Thanks for all the feedback so far. The site should look much better in Mozilla now... had some CSS errors I didn't spot earlier. The messed up big text on the first page and "blue on back" text are not fixed.

Installation guides and online help files will be added as soon as possible.

Please keep that feedback coming!

-Mark

Comment

On the first page it says the #1 selling HA software in the US. Is that an understatement? Should is be #1 in the World! Who eles sells more in other parts of the world.

Comment

I also think that there should be a link to the forum from the homepage. This way first time visitors can come see how popular the software is. The only way i have found to get to the message boards is going though support.

Comment

HomeSeer: #1 in the world?

Well... yeah, I guess we're maybe #1 in the world but since the program is not multi-lingual at this point, we don't want to mislead. N'est pas?

-Mark

Mark Colegrove
                  Director of Sales & Marketing
                  HomeSeer Technologies
                  109 Powder Hill Rd
                  Bedford, NH 03110
                  voice: 603/471-2816 x106
                  email: mailto:mark@homeseer.com
                  web: http://www.homeseer.com

Comment

Well, I'm in Canada and I think that we should at least be included! I think you are under-valuing our position. You don't pretend to be multi-language - and frankly I think you can still be #1 without being so. Go for it!
                    Last edited by JeffCharger; December 2, 2004, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Jeff - don't take it to heart. We are NOT undervaluing Canada (or the UK or any other English speaking country). But... I have to tell you: if we had to re-write our user docs in French or Spanish, we'd be in trouble!

At some point in the future (hopefully not too far off), we plan to make HomeSeer a multi-lingual program and establish distributors worldwide. At that point, we'll have bragging rights to the world. Until then, well.. at least we can be pretty sure about the US of A.

-Mark

Comment

Mark, my response was really tongue-in-cheek. I think you could easily say that HS is #1 in North America. (nuff said)

Comment

With .NETs great internationalization support it would be silly to to version for different languages! You just need to find a good language consulting firm to help with proper translations.

Comment

Working...
                          X