can't log into home troller pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't log into home troller pro

Hi.I can't log into my home troller pro anymore.I just bought the home troller pro and it worked fine for 30 minutes.It's registered and I can see the device on my linksys router on IP 192.168.1.255:80 it prompts for my username and password.I'm using the same user and password I use to log into my homeseer.com but it always comes back to the login page.Any thoughts?
    Thanks

Im on a mac using safari firefox and chrome

Comment

The IP : 192.168.1.255 : http://jodies.de/ipcalc?host=192.169...ask1=24&mask2=is a network broadcast and cannot be use on that device
      In your browser can you type in find.homeseer.com
      • If you connect to the device set up a new IP except that one and an other one(avoid) ending .254 (which could be the one for your router)

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

changed my ip reservation to 192.168.1.17:80 on my router to connect to my home troller.
        When I try to connect to that IP address I still get the Username and password request.What user does it want?The Homeseer user and password.those are not working.

Comment

hooked up a keyboard and monitor and finally got in.Now I'm trying to restore a backup from my troller PI to the troller pro and I'm getting this error.
          An error occured while preping for the restore: Error unzipping backup file: The file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\RestoreConfig\html\X10\help.htm' already exists.

Comment

Careful the Troller PI is Linux and the Pro is Windows but should not a major problem. Make sure you backup and backup.

The help file are here : https://docs.homeseer.com/display/HS...store+a+Backup

Eman.
            TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
            X