remove unknown location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remove unknown location

Is there a way to remove the Unknown-House entry?In the event device pulldown every device has a UNKNOWN-HOUSE tag in front of my device name.Sometimes the tag is so long I can't see the device name in HS touch designer.I don't want to see any location at all.thanks

Bump

Can anyone suggest how to clean up or rebuild the location / room / function drop down lists ? They are cluttered with names that are no longer used.

Comment

Only devices that have a floor/room set will show up. So somewhere there are still devices with those names. I am not sure if the floor/room can be hidden but one solution is to clear the floor and room values for all the devices you have.

Comment

Thanks mulu The Jon00 Device Viewer turned out to be a great tool for this.

Comment

Originally posted by kellermix View Post
          Is there a way to remove the Unknown-House entry?In the event device pulldown every device has a UNKNOWN-HOUSE tag in front of my device name.Sometimes the tag is so long I can't see the device name in HS touch designer.I don't want to see any location at all.thanks
          kellermix As I discovered the Jon00 Device Viewer is a good tool to sort out your problem. If you are on his site the Event Viewer is also great tool for broken events and much more.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...scussion/jon00

Comment

Update:
            The Jon00 Device Viewer was able to find phantom devices that could not be seen in the device manager. These should not have been "hidden" as I have never used that feature. Once I deleted these, the location drop lists started looking normal.

Comment

Working...
            X