Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service level on Homeseer support. What to expect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service level on Homeseer support. What to expect?

Hi, being new to Homeseer and running in to some trouble I ended up opening a support ticket to get some assistance from Homeseer. After more than a week the only response/answer I have received is the they received the ticket. No comeback on the problem. How is the support on Homeseer typically? Waiting for a week or more for a reply, is that typical? I expected something better. Please comment with your experience.

What is your ticket ID and I'll investigate. HST was closed from Thursday till Monday and we are down one support technician due to a tragic accident so it will be a bit until the other techs catch up.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Hi, never seen the ticked ID, but the subject is: "Not able to configure Z-Wave plugin after "factory reset". However, I feel that problem has been solved now, but I kept the issue open waiting for some kind of reply. I will close the issue now and from what you said I interpret that there has been special circumstances and I can expect to have faster reply on any future issues. I am sorry to hear about the accident. I hope it turns out OK. Thanks for a quick reply on this channel. Rgds Jan

Comment

Good to know... I've been waiting on a response too. I'll try posting on the forum in parallel.

Comment

Working...
        X