Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated to HsP .115 and now IVR script aren't working right..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated to HsP .115 and now IVR script aren't working right..

Hello, I was needing a way to send DTMF tones from within the external calling IVR script... I read about the new version supporting the new command "DTMF:5551212".. So I updated to the 2.0.0.115... But I think now looking back that I had the 2.0.0.154 installed already... So I'm guessing that I went backwards?????? Anyway, now when incoming calls are processed, when it goes to the 2nd line (which determines whether or not a called-id addressbook match has is present), it ALWAYS returns with "no match"... And if that weren't bad enough, then it proceeds down and when it checks to see if it's a "blocked call"(to hang up on the caller or not)... IT DOES! lol.. (at least I'm laughing)

So...(whew).. 1st question: How do I get back to where I was before? and 2nd question: Where I was before isn't good enough (but it's better than where I'm at now! (- I'd like to be able to use that new dtmf command... is it ONLY available in the beta maybe??

For anyone interested, the DTMF command allows you to send Flashes to the modem (I'm using the Way2Call Hi-Phone modem- I love it). I've been looking for a long time for a way to send flashes and numbers to the modem so I can use my 3way calling to forward calls to my cellphone.. People should be able to call and hear a msg something like "No ones home now, press 1 and I'll send you to Ken's cellphone, or press 2 for xxx celphone, or leave a message"... etc... From what I read the command is: DTMF:! to send a flash and a comma for a pause.. I'm excited and can't wait to get the scrpt written. Thanks!
Working...
X