Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help desk / support HS unreachable

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Help desk / support HS unreachable

    Tried to contact HS support various times but with no luck. Sending emails --> no response,
    Tried to sign in for a help ticket, but do not receive a conformation mail to sign in
    Tried to reply on an earlier received support email but with no luck
    Tried to reply on a sales mail but na answer.
    Tried a different email adres also no response
    I did check my spam box but no mails from Homeseer in there. Whats happening?

    I have licence related issues, so i can't discus 't in this forum.

    Anyone?

    Wil

    #2
    I opened a ticket via their web portal and I got the confirmation that they have received it, it looks like they are close on the weekend with normal hours, mon thru Friday.

    Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks, but I have tried the whole past week.

      It is a bit annoying, becouse when they are sending all the black-friday advertisement stuff, it does reach me and know how to contact me

      Comment


        #4
        The automated email is, well automated... So the automated response is very quick. The real response not so much. It seems they lost Matt for some time which impacts their response. I hope he (or his family) will recover soon. Anyways, it has become a real problem. After my system went completely down I got some response after 10+ days. Unfortunately, my system is still unusable. My wife is complaining every day. I will just have to redo the whole thing spending probably 4 weeks or so.

        Anyways, what is the problem you are having? Maybe somebody on the forum can help.

        Comment


          #5
          I think we are talking about the same wife here 😉.
          Perhaps an idea to make an auto reply on manual send mails to have some patience. Now that I know it has some understanding.

          Due to a crash of my mini pc i had to make a fresh installation of HS3 on a new pc. So far so good, but when installing
          particular plugins the licence codes are not vallid anymore. Notification: no more registrations are available for this license. Contact technical support for assistance.
          This is the case for Chromecast, JowiHue and Plugwise Pro. With my other plugins it is no problem register them.
          For these plugins I am running the trail now with 16 days left So I am trying for 14 days now, contacting support.

          The same applies for the attemp to login for MyHs. I have to register my new pc here, but I cannot approach it anymore.


          Thanks for your reply

          Comment


            #6
            Interesting timing, I just posted a similar thread on this as I have had a ticket open with them for several weeks with no response.

            I have been a long time supporter of Homeseer, but it is very frustrating to not even get a courtesy response from the team on my support ticket.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by wimaware View Post

              It is a bit annoying, because when they are sending all the black-friday advertisement stuff, it does reach me and know how to contact me
              If you haven't noticed, it's always Black Friday or the same sales are being sent out every single week.

              "If everything is on sale all the time, then nothing is on sale."

              HST can save a lot of money by just lowering their hardware prices and getting rid of the marketing department IMHO.
              I never buy anything at full price because if I wait a week or so, there will be a sale on it!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by wimaware View Post
                I think we are talking about the same wife here 😉.
                Perhaps an idea to make an auto reply on manual send mails to have some patience. Now that I know it has some understanding.

                Due to a crash of my mini pc i had to make a fresh installation of HS3 on a new pc. So far so good, but when installing
                particular plugins the licence codes are not vallid anymore. Notification: no more registrations are available for this license. Contact technical support for assistance.
                This is the case for Chromecast, JowiHue and Plugwise Pro. With my other plugins it is no problem register them.
                For these plugins I am running the trail now with 16 days left So I am trying for 14 days now, contacting support.

                The same applies for the attemp to login for MyHs. I have to register my new pc here, but I cannot approach it anymore.


                Thanks for your reply
                Did you log a request via the support portal here?
                https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portals
                If so what is your ticket ID and I'll have a look.
                -Rupp
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Rupp View Post

                  Did you log a request via the support portal here?
                  https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portals
                  If so what is your ticket ID and I'll have a look.
                  I cant because after signing up I do not receive a mail for veryfication so I can not log in.
                  It almost is like my email adres is blocked

                  Perhaps I can send you a PM?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Wil,

                    I also have problems with HST with my normal email address, which is upcmail.nl / ziggo.nl Are you using the same email provider maybe? I had to create another account on gmail to solve it as HST does not know how to find the issue to my provider (my mail address works fine with anyone else)

                    Maybe try again the submission with another mail account?

                    Wim
                    -- Wim

                    Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
                    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                      Wil,

                      I also have problems with HST with my normal email address, which is upcmail.nl / ziggo.nl Are you using the same email provider maybe? I had to create another account on gmail to solve it as HST does not know how to find the issue to my provider (my mail address works fine with anyone else)

                      Maybe try again the submission with another mail account?

                      Wim
                      Great solution Wim. I indeed have a ziggo.nl mail address. Just tried my gmail account and I received a conformation right away.
                      Strange issue though, as you say, no trouble with the ziggo account, works everywhere else.

                      @Rupp: I will post a ticket

                      Thanks

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Rupp View Post

                        Did you log a request via the support portal here?
                        https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portals
                        If so what is your ticket ID and I'll have a look.
                        My ticket ID -->
                        1. HSCS-3843

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Issue is solved, thank you for the quick reply. 😍

                          Wil

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X