Help desk / support HS unreachable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help desk / support HS unreachable

Tried to contact HS support various times but with no luck. Sending emails --> no response,
    Tried to sign in for a help ticket, but do not receive a conformation mail to sign in
    Tried to reply on an earlier received support email but with no luck
    Tried to reply on a sales mail but na answer.
    Tried a different email adres also no response
    I did check my spam box but no mails from Homeseer in there. Whats happening?

I have licence related issues, so i can't discus 't in this forum.

Anyone?

Wil

I opened a ticket via their web portal and I got the confirmation that they have received it, it looks like they are close on the weekend with normal hours, mon thru Friday.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The automated email is, well automated... So the automated response is very quick. The real response not so much. It seems they lost Matt for some time which impacts their response. I hope he (or his family) will recover soon. Anyways, it has become a real problem. After my system went completely down I got some response after 10+ days. Unfortunately, my system is still unusable. My wife is complaining every day. I will just have to redo the whole thing spending probably 4 weeks or so.

Anyways, what is the problem you are having? Maybe somebody on the forum can help.

Comment

I think we are talking about the same wife here 😉.
        Perhaps an idea to make an auto reply on manual send mails to have some patience. Now that I know it has some understanding.

Due to a crash of my mini pc i had to make a fresh installation of HS3 on a new pc. So far so good, but when installing
        particular plugins the licence codes are not vallid anymore. Notification: no more registrations are available for this license. Contact technical support for assistance.
        This is the case for Chromecast, JowiHue and Plugwise Pro. With my other plugins it is no problem register them.
        For these plugins I am running the trail now with 16 days left So I am trying for 14 days now, contacting support.

The same applies for the attemp to login for MyHs. I have to register my new pc here, but I cannot approach it anymore.

Thanks for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by wimaware View Post
          I think we are talking about the same wife here 😉.
          Perhaps an idea to make an auto reply on manual send mails to have some patience. Now that I know it has some understanding.

Due to a crash of my mini pc i had to make a fresh installation of HS3 on a new pc. So far so good, but when installing
          particular plugins the licence codes are not vallid anymore. Notification: no more registrations are available for this license. Contact technical support for assistance.
          This is the case for Chromecast, JowiHue and Plugwise Pro. With my other plugins it is no problem register them.
          For these plugins I am running the trail now with 16 days left So I am trying for 14 days now, contacting support.

The same applies for the attemp to login for MyHs. I have to register my new pc here, but I cannot approach it anymore.

Thanks for your reply
          Did you log a request via the support portal here?
          https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portals
          If so what is your ticket ID and I'll have a look.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

I cant because after signing up I do not receive a mail for veryfication so I can not log in.
            It almost is like my email adres is blocked

Perhaps I can send you a PM?

Comment

Wil,

I also have problems with HST with my normal email address, which is upcmail.nl / ziggo.nl Are you using the same email provider maybe? I had to create another account on gmail to solve it as HST does not know how to find the issue to my provider (my mail address works fine with anyone else)

Maybe try again the submission with another mail account?

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                Wil,

I also have problems with HST with my normal email address, which is upcmail.nl / ziggo.nl Are you using the same email provider maybe? I had to create another account on gmail to solve it as HST does not know how to find the issue to my provider (my mail address works fine with anyone else)

Maybe try again the submission with another mail account?

Wim
                Great solution Wim. I indeed have a ziggo.nl mail address. Just tried my gmail account and I received a conformation right away.
                Strange issue though, as you say, no trouble with the ziggo account, works everywhere else.

@Rupp: I will post a ticket

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

My ticket ID -->
                  1. HSCS-3843

Comment

Issue is solved, thank you for the quick reply. 😍

Wil

Comment

Hi Wim,
                      I am facing the same issue with my ziggo email address now. How was the problem solved for you?
                      I have already a ticket at HS support.

Comment

Originally posted by pleaseask View Post
                        Hi Wim,
                        I am facing the same issue with my ziggo email address now. How was the problem solved for you?
                        I have already a ticket at HS support.
                        What's your ticket ID and I'll check on the status.

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk
                          pleaseask I have tried to get attention for this in the past. With no luck so far.

macromark has looked into this in the past several times. I even had contact with ziggo on this. They expleained that this is caused by the blacklist checker the provider of HST is using. I don't know the name of the blacklist provider anymore, but the used list by the HST mailprovider is an outdated version that has not been updated for several years. Their provider should remove the list. Ziggo even answered the mail provider could contact them if needed for more info.

I can mail HST employees like macromark or rjh jdirectly without issues, but using the shop, support and this forum is just not possible with my normal mail adresses, based on ziggo.nl as well as upcmail.nl (both same ziggo domain). As a note for Rupp Ziggo is one of the largest mail providers for the Netherlands, so it might be intersting to solve this correctly?

Wim
                          I'd recommend putting in a support ticket on this to at least get it on the record.

Comment

Bought a plugin this morning. Unfortunately, I also do not receive an email with my license code.

found a workaround... login the homeseer shop and go to your order, click on the order number and in your order you can find your license ID.
                            Print it out and store it some ware safe :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X