No support from Homeseer on tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No support from Homeseer on tickets?

Hi all, I have been around here for a long time at this point (Been a HS customer for 10 years) and I recently opened the first support ticket that I have ever opened with them. I am curious what kind of response others have gotten on support tickets as mine has been open for nearly a month with nothing from Homeseer?

I have been using these products for a long time and have been mostly happy, but if I am not going to get even a courtesy response from their support team then I feel like my time and money would be better spent on other products that either support them appropriately or have a 0 support policy.

I am not whining, just looking for feedback on what others have seen from the company?

I have attached a screenshot of the conversations from the support portal for time reference.

Love to hear thoughts or suggestions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Support.png
Views:	118
Size:	311.3 KB
ID:	1438810

About help, Rupp drops in from time to time (would be best person to PM for guidance)

Is there a small chance it may have a loose connection at the back. Well, I can't judge that without doing any test...

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
      About help, Rupp drops in from time to time (would be best person to PM for guidance)
      <snip>
      You must be joking. Rupp's response is that you can get your money back if you don't like the now non-existing support.

What is the problem, though? It seems like HS said the switch is dead. So if it's under warranty then they should replace it. If it's out of warranty then unfortunately you will have to get another/different one.

Comment

Working...
      X