No announcement yet.

HS Touch plug in stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Designer did put an icon on my phone but did not do anything so i took it off me phone. you know thats when my HS Touch app stopped working. OMG how do I fix That?

Comment

after I started designer it would tell me it disconnected from it.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman steveo View Post
        Designer did put an icon on my phone but did not do anything so i took it off me phone. you know thats when my HS Touch app stopped working. OMG how do I fix That?
        That's confusing. You are running designer on a PC, correct? (I don't know of any phone/tablet version of designer itself.)

Comment

It would let me design some things but when it as me to save them I said no. So I don't think it ever did connect. and I just tried it and it don't connect. It did put an Icon on my phones home page but I uninstalled it

Comment

yes I'm running the designer on my PC.

Comment

I can't think of anyway that Designer could have put anything on your phone. It is only able to deploy HSTouch projects to the HSTouch client already open and running on your phone.

You never answered if you were connecting directly or not. Have you checked the connection settings on your client to see if they are correct. Also, did you try those settings on Designer to get it to connect?

Comment

sorry No never connected and my defalt port settings are

Comment

Those port settings actually don't apply to HSTouch. The default HSTouch port is 10200. That is set for HS3 in the hspi_HSTouch.ini file in the config folder. Unless you have changed it, I think it's fair to assume it is still 10200. (The control and the speaker client ports are different things, nothing to do with HSTouch.)

I know that you want to point at HS3, but that's not what I'm asking you to check. Maybe I can or can't help you, but I can't help if you are unwilling to check your CLIENT side settings on HSTouch on your phone, not on your HS3 PC. Also, still need might help to know if you are set to directly connect to HS3 on your LAN, or if you are going through MyHS or some other service to get to it on the web.

Also, since Designer apparently is no longer connecting to HS3 (It must have connected before if it did anything to your client), it would be good to check those settings. Tools - Connection defaults. Again, the port should be 10200. The IP address should be your HS3 PC, then it should be your user name and password. (Same ones you use to log into HS3, usually.)

Comment

ok Phone settings are port 10200 and now my phone says its connected but unable to log into HS Touch to make sure HS Touch is running

Comment

That seems contradictory (connected but can't log in).
                      You won't answer, so I'll just assume then that you are using MyHS. Maybe the problem is there?

Comment

Sorry new to all this yes on my phone I use the MyHomeseer in the settings. the port setting is at 10200. the error message I get it connected but unable to communicate check the log if Homeseer login is HS Touch

Comment

hold on this is what it says ( Connected but unable to communicate , check Homeseer log, Is HSTouch Running ? )

Comment

That's really odd. I don't know what else to offer, other than the standard IT advice ("Try rebooting the HS PC.")

Comment

I understand , how about the plugin BL Control ever use that to control the app from your phone?

Comment

No, just HSTouch and HSmobile

Comment

Working...
                                X