• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch plug in stopped working

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	1439656 My HS Touch is checked in the setup tap but when i go to the plug in page it says its N/A ? How Can I fix this? Now my phone can not see my homeseer.

It is my understanding that HSTouch was added into the HS executable some time ago. Notice that it says β€œbuilt in”... In other words, it is no longer a plugin.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

yes it was built in to my controler was working and now it says i need to go to set up and make sure its on. it is on but still in the plug in it is not on

Comment

What exactly are you seeing on your HSTouch clients.
        πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

is this what you asking for?

Comment

What is/are the exact error(s) that you are getting on your HSTouch clients when they try to connect?

Comment

unable to communicate with HS Touch, check homeseer log . make sure HS Touch is running

Comment

will this help?

Comment

Originally posted by iceman steveo View Post

ID:	1439656 My HS Touch is checked in the setup tap but when i go to the plug in page it says its N/A ? How Can I fix this? Now my phone can not see my homeseer.
                  This screen looks fine. Read N/A as "Not Applicable," since you don't have or need a PI specific license.
                  HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                  Home Assistant 2024.3
                  Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                  Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                  Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                  WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                  AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

if i was to upgrade to HS4 would that fix this ?

Comment

if i was to upgrade to HS4 would that fix this ?
                      I would not expect it to.

I think you may be going about this in the wrong direction. HSTouch is probably running on your HS3. Maybe your client(s) just can't get to it now. How do your clients connect to it? Do they connect directly on your LAN, or are you using MyHS or a DNS service? What changed between when they worked, and now?

Comment

My HS3 shows exactly the same, and it is working just fine with three or four full time HSTouch clients.

Comment

What does the log say? Do you really mean to use port 80? Did this ever work? If so, what changed?
                          HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                          Home Assistant 2024.3
                          Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                          Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                          Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                          WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                          AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

this setting was in there I did not set it, The only thing i did was I download HS designer and ran that program. could that have changed the port? what port should it be on? Sorry about all the questions but my system has been a good one with no issues till this. so I"m kinda new to all this.

Comment

I think you have to go into the ini file to change the HSTouch port on the HS3 side.

What happened when you ran HS designer?
                              Did it connect to HS3? Will it still connect to HS3?
                              Did you deploy any project to your client(s)?

Comment

Working...
                              X