HS download vs CD version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS download vs CD version

My 30 day trial period ends in a couple of weeks. How is the best way to purchase the registered version of HS? Is there anything on the CD version that I don't get with the download version or off the HS website?

Terry

I could be wrong, but I believe the download version is the same as the CD. Since you already have the 30 version, which I also believe is the full version, all you should have to do is purchace it to get a registration number and then use the updater to get the latest version.

Comment

I agree with sonypoolplr - you already have the download. The is nothing on the CD that you can't get by download. Save the extra $10 bux and buy some hardware.
      Bruce

"The universal answer is 42."

Comment

The one thing I got with the CD . . .

. . . is the ability to show my wife what I paid $100 for.

Comment

Rocco - LOL Man I'm still laughing!
          Bruce

"The universal answer is 42."

Comment

there's nothing on the CD that isn't in the download. And it actually costs more I think for the CD since they have to prepare and ship it!

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. All the product descriptions I read about the CD version said it included VBscript documentation, extra voices, etc. I don't need most of that stuff (like IE 5.5) but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Terry

Comment

If you need the extra voices I believe they are available from the download section.

Comment

Working...
                X