Multiple Zwave Nodes Offline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Zwave Nodes Offline

This afternoon, 10 of my Zwave nodes went Status Unknown. I have been able to bring several back online, but about 6 are still not communicating. I don't think it is likely all of these devices went bad at the same time.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Dave

You can go to their respective zwave tabs and try the test connectivity, optimize, full optimize and audit this node. You can also try the options under the zwave config. 'reset zwave config' is the likely best option there. next try excluding then adding the troubled nodes again. Then you get into restoring backups.
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Yeah, Z-Wave just works peachy in HS!

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
        Yeah, Z-Wave just works peachy in HS!
        sounds like you have a ton of experience troubleshooting problems like this, awesome of you to offer to help someone who asked for it!
        HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
        Number of Devices: 1005
        Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Working...
        X