HS Tech Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Tech Support?

Just wondering if HS Tech Support has a new email address? I've been having a problem with logging into MYHS and send 3 separate emails to HomeSeer Support <support@homeseer.com> and am getting no reply. Does anyone know why they are not replying to inquires/request?

TIA

Yes, you will want to create a new account at the support portal here:
    https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portals
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you, the problem is that every time I try to create a new account the website says I already have an account. When I try to reset the password it says it sent me the link, but no link ever arrives - and yes, I've checked my junk/spam folder. I'm not sure how I can already have an account on a system that I've never accessed before and that there seems is no way around.

Comment

Originally posted by SJ Miller View Post
        Thank you, the problem is that every time I try to create a new account the website says I already have an account. When I try to reset the password it says it sent me the link, but no link ever arrives - and yes, I've checked my junk/spam folder. I'm not sure how I can already have an account on a system that I've never accessed before and that there seems is no way around.
        Hello,

Please private message me your email address and I will look into your account.
        Jon Smith
        website | products | support | youtube

Comment

I had the same issues with my mail address and found another user seeing similar results. The HS mail system used seems to bounce on several domains resulting in no replies. I guess the mail bounce settings would need to be reviewed by HST maybe?
          -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
          650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X