HS touch Template Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS touch Template Download

I am quite new to homeseer as i am switching from wink.
    I am looking for homeseer touch design template done and ready to modify i see that people post their own which is nice but i don't know where to start
    i would like to give a fibaro look to home seer touch a glossy look.
    Thanks
    Alex

Unfortunately HSTouch is pretty site specific. I have created a keypad, keyboard and wine cellar manager for HSTouch ( all posted in the Forum) but do not have a complete template. I (like many others) have built a small system and continued to add on. Someone would have to design all of the screens before associating devices then save this as a separate project to use later. They would also have to share all the graphics so you could load.

Regards

Comment

+2

In the old Remote Central Forum there was a contest to show off the build and most folks shared their screens....... it would be cool to see that here might drive more folks to use HS Touch.... or increase the community interest and skills

Devoir

Comment

Originally posted by devoir View Post
        +2

In the old Remote Central Forum there was a contest to show off the build and most folks shared their screens....... it would be cool to see that here might drive more folks to use HS Touch.... or increase the community interest and skills

Devoir
        There is a thread like that with close to 50 pages of screens that users created in Designer. If you want to get some great ideas, it can be found here.

But as others said, each project is site-specific. While you can literally create anything your imagination can come up with, one downside is that this kind of flexibility can make it challenging to share projects easily.

Comment

When you installed HSTouch, didn't it install sample screens in your Documents > My HsTouch Projects folder?
          Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

I Don't own an AF gene as an engineer......... in my world that's Artsy Fartsy able to make very cool looking web pages...

PS thanks for sharing I'll find those

Devoir

Comment

I am also an engineer but practical can be beautiful and cool as well.

Comment

Working...
              X