Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing Eurotronic Spirit Z-Wave TRV

Hi

I'm looking for some help but this is my first attempt to add anything to Homeseer so I don't know exactly where the problem lies.

I have a google nest which has automatically been added fine and I have installed the z-Wave plugin and added the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick as the controller.

I am trying to connect a Eurotronic TRV and when I use the z-tool + app on ipad and iphone I get

Error reported in the Add Node response object- Add Node Failed.

I have tried following instructions by manufacturer and this review:

https://www.vueville.com/home-automa...or-thermostat/

I have put the device touching the dongle and I get the 120 to appear (which sounds like this is the count down) but nothing else happens.

As this is all new to me I don't know if the problem is something to do with how I have set things up or if it is an problem with the TRV.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any suggestions to help.

Thanks

This might sound strange but try to remove the device on HS first as this will reset it then try and add it again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by UK_Jo View Post
      Hi

I'm looking for some help but this is my first attempt to add anything to Homeseer so I don't know exactly where the problem lies.

I have a google nest which has automatically been added fine and I have installed the z-Wave plugin and added the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick as the controller.

I am trying to connect a Eurotronic TRV and when I use the z-tool + app on ipad and iphone I get

Error reported in the Add Node response object- Add Node Failed.

I have tried following instructions by manufacturer and this review:

https://www.vueville.com/home-automa...or-thermostat/

I have put the device touching the dongle and I get the 120 to appear (which sounds like this is the count down) but nothing else happens.

As this is all new to me I don't know if the problem is something to do with how I have set things up or if it is an problem with the TRV.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any suggestions to help.

Thanks
      I have three of these which I have had for a few years now. I don't remember having any problems adding them to Homeseer. I will probably have added them 'unsecure' because that is my default. I didn't need to bring them close to the UZB stick.

As inagmatheatre says, try excluding the device first in case it is already registered to another network Home ID.

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X