HS Touch Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch Designer

I have on Client added to HS touch Designer , How many can be Added ?

Originally posted by iceman steveo View Post
    I have on Client added to HS touch Designer , How many can be Added ?
    I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you referring to the Deploy section of the Designer?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you referring to the Deploy section of the Designer?
      I think he is asking:

1) on how many client machines can he add Designer, and
      2) I think the answer is: on as many clients you have.
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

Enabled Plug-Ins:
      2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

Comment

Just to be clear, HSTouch Designer runs separately from the clients and from HSTouch itself. It is possible to deploy a project to the Windows computer that is running Designer, but in most cases the projects will be deployed to other devices, like iOS or Android tablets. The project can be deployed to as many devices as you like. They are not clients of HSTouch Designer. They are clients of HSTouch, which is part of HS and runs on the HS server. The designer software can be run on the HS server, but it can also be run on another computer and does not need to be running for the clients to operate.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

ok got it and thank you....

Comment

Working...
          X