Using Homeseer in Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Homeseer in Thailand

I have been searching the forum for Homeseer users in Thailand but couldn't find any posts.
    I will be moving from the USA to Thailand in the next couple months and have a couple questions regarding using Homeseer in Thailand.

Any users in Thailand or if someone can point me in the right direction please respond.

Thanks
    Marcel de Man

Although not a user we do have customers in Thailand.
    Frequency is AU region 921.4mhz.
    You can use your Homeseer Controller in conjunction with our Black Cat UZB, the remainder of your Z-Wave equipment needs to be replaced with the correct frequency.
    Hope this answers your concern.

https://www.blackcatcontrolsystems.c...ave-Controller
    Black Cat UZB Z-Wave Smart 6 Static controller. UZB Static Controller for Home Automation Systems such as Home Seer, Indigo, Raspberry Pi, Home Assistant etc. Proven BackUp & Restore with Home Seer.

Comment

Thanks Black Cat,

That is great news. Just to be sure I looked up the frequency for Thailand it is 921.7mHz (see picture attached).
      You sure it will work?

Thanks
      Marcel

Comment

To my knowledge, there are no manufacturers of z-wave devices in that frequency, guess that is why they use 921.4mHz?.

Comment

Thailand uses the South Korea frequencies but whether you can source devices is another question.

Comment

Working...
          X