Weird switch issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird switch issue

Hey People. I have a really strange one for you.

I have 20 plus GE Jasco Switches some dimmers some not. (all zwave plus). Have been working perfectly for quite a while. Now I have three or four switches ( Some dimmers some not) That are working just fine from within an event But cannot be controlled by homeseer front page. Rescan brings all features to the log But fails with an error to send. I downloaded the homeseer app for Android And it gives exact same errors. ( Work by event But not direct device control)

Anyone know what I need to do to solve this?

Oh and hs3 with znet interface wired not wifi.

Thanks.

Anybody?

Comment

What exactly is "homeseer front page"?
      Have you tried removing one of the problematic devices and then add it back to you Z-Wave network?

HST
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks man. I could try that. I meant the devices web page that launches from launching hs3. But because it works from events (by works I mean light comes on or off) I didn't want to rip into things to quickly. Thought I should ask first.

Comment

Greetings bpryde,

I have some older GE/Jasco dimmers that the double Tap feature wouldn't work until I set up an association from Group 3 to HomeSeer.
          You might try to set up an association from group 2 to HomeSeer as well. Remove any newly added association from the switch to HomeSeer that does not help. Leave Group 1 settings alone.

Roger

Comment

Working...
          X