Neo Power Plugs - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo Power Plugs - Solved!

I got two of these which are supposed to send load and energy consumption back to HS. I've seen pics here online that this is working for at least the person who posted in 2019. That said, all I get is one child created for Power Management Notification which is used to signal an overload at the switch if it occurs. Anyone with ideas on how to get the load and energy used to show up? I have tried deleting and reloading the devices to no avail.

Did you include it non-securely? I have one of these devices and it’s been pretty rock solid. Reports energy every 254 seconds.

Comment

Ah..I was choose "Add/Include a Node" not the one underneath "Add/include a Node (non-secure)". Thanks! will delete and re-add tomorrow.

Comment

Make sure to exclude it first before re-including it.

Comment

Yes, of course. The node was fine once added non-secure. It was so long (over a year) since I added a new node, I had forgotten about that part. 103 modules with 732 devices..network has been static and working well.

Comment

I'm pretty satisfied with these Neos. They're inexpensive, and report consistently. Probably the only complaint I have is that the maximum reporting interval is 255 seconds -- I wouldn't mind if I could change that to every 10 minutes or so. But not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
            X