Two leviton lamp modules failed at same time - help me figure this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two leviton lamp modules failed at same time - help me figure this out

So i just finished a remodel... and had to move some lamps out of the room that was being worked on. Kept them on an outlet not far away so they would still report back to HS4.

WHen putting the room back together after the remodel, I moved them back into place, and now two of them won't work at all. they seem to rescan a bit, but still won't work. Tried excluding them, and ztool said they removed, but they were still in the list of devices.

Loaded a backup from before the remodel for giggles... still don't work.

Audits don't work...

I get this with a rescan, but it still doesn't work:
    Jan-21 9:14:10 PM Z-Wave Getting association information for Great Room Light Torchiere
    Jan-21 9:14:04 PM Z-Wave ZNetv2: Adding association for Z-Wave device Great Room Light Torchiere (Node 29, Group 1) to HomeSeer
    Jan-21 9:13:58 PM Z-Wave Getting association information for Great Room Light Torchiere
    Jan-21 9:13:46 PM Z-Wave Getting association information for node 29
    Jan-21 9:13:40 PM Z-Wave Node 29 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3.52 App: 0.5
    Jan-21 9:13:40 PM Z-Wave Warning Error getting version information for node 29, Send failed.
    Jan-21 9:13:34 PM Z-Wave Node: 29 Controls Class(es): HAIL
    Jan-21 9:13:34 PM Z-Wave Node: 29 Supports Class(es): SWITCH_MULTILEVEL_V3, SWITCH_ALL, SCENE_ACTIVATION, SCENE_ACTUATOR_CONF, ASSOCIATION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_V2, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_PROPRIETARY, NODE_NAMING, POWERLEVEL
    Jan-21 9:13:34 PM Z-Wave Syncing Z-Wave nodes with device list...
    Jan-21 9:13:34 PM Z-Wave Found 88 Z-Wave nodes
    Jan-21 9:13:34 PM Z-Wave Getting Z-Wave node list for network F37A356C...
    Jan-21 9:12:17 PM Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to device: Great Room Light Torchiere

Still not really sure what happened, but to get these two working again I had to attempt to exclude them which didn't really work, then factory reset them. After that I removed the bad node, and then re included. They seem to work now but I'm not sure why everything went so Haywire with these two levitons.

Comment

Working...
    X