Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we still build HTML pages with trigger buttons that will execute Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we still build HTML pages with trigger buttons that will execute Events?

In Hs 1.7 I used HTML pages that were put in the HTML folder, with buttons that when pressed, would execute Events in HS. Can we still do this in HS4?

Here's what my html code looked like
    Attached Files

Originally posted by JeffCharger View Post
    In Hs 1.7 I used HTML pages that were put in the HTML folder, with buttons that when pressed, would execute Events in HS. Can we still do this in HS4?

Here's what my html code looked like
    here's what the buttons looked like. Does HS4 support this?
    Attached Files

Comment

No that is not supported anymore.

Test.aspx which comes with HS3 & 4 demonstrates some control functions via a web page.

As you are on Windows, you can take a look at HSTile which may be easier....
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        No that is not supported anymore.

Test.aspx which comes with HS3 & 4 demonstrates some control functions via a web page.

As you are on Windows, you can take a look at HSTile which may be easier....
        Thanks Jon, I was hoping that that wouldn't be the answer.... I've had a look through your HSTile. It certainly looks like it would provide me the functionality I need, I hope that I can work my way through it! Thanks for providing. I plan to dive into it this afternoon or tomorrow.

Thanks

Comment

No problem. Once you get the hang of HSTile, it will be easy. Any issues, please post on the HSTile thread.
          Jon

Comment

Working...
          X