Zooz ZST10 700 stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zooz ZST10 700 stick

Has anyone gotten the Zooz ZST10 700 series USB stick to work with HS4 yet?
    I've spent an insane amount of time trying to get it to work (and trying to restore back to the SmartStick+).

Mainly, when including devices, I don't get child devices.

I'm on linux, and have about 93 installed devices. I've tried standard and beta zwave drivers (it did mention an unrecognized version found).

Before I attempt another swap, I'm curious if anyone has had any luck. i could use the extra range the 700 series offer. Thanks!

Try including devices as non-secure, this should solve the missing child-devices (hopefully). The HS support of 700-series/S2 is lacking.

Comment

i'm pretty sure i tried that. via browser and ztool+. secure and non-secure. even installed windows to try (trial ending tomorrow). if someone has gotten it to work, then i'll keep trying. maybe there's a new zwave plugin update soon?

(btw, if there's a better place to post this, let me know)

Comment

Check your logs. If you see something similar to

"Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Z-Wave PC Controller Library Version: Z-Wave 7.xx (Unknown)",

you are in a good company. The stick will have to wait until Z-Wave plugin gets appropriately updated.

Comment

yes, that was it. it seemed more of a soft warning, so i continued. seems i'll have to wait.

i'll wait for an updated plugin, unless this is one of those things that probably won't happen in 2021.

thanks!

Comment

I also had the same problem with the Zooz ZST10 700. It did not include the Zooz ZEN30 correctly. This is the response that I got "Thank you for this information, I know we are expecting to release an update for the Z-Wave plugin shortly which should improve compatibility for various Zooz devices. I do not have an exact date for the release of this update but if these issues persist after it is released just let us know!".

Hopefully the update will come soon.

Comment

anyone hear anything regarding a new zwave plugin? and 700 support?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderSense View Post
                anyone hear anything regarding a new zwave plugin? and 700 support?
                https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...16#post1470916

Comment

whoa! thanks!

Comment

fyi, i just ordered the new HomeSeer SmartStick+ G3 700. I won't be using the Zooz stick, since it doesn't support backup and restore. I'm hoping this G3 will allow me to just backup my G2, and restore to G3.

Comment

Working...
                    X