Z-Wave Receptacles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Receptacles...

I am looking for a Z-Wave receptacle that fits in a single gang box (in the wall). I would like to replace all my existing leviton decora receptacles instead of just plugging in those fugly in-place adapters...

20A would be preferable... It would be nice if Leviton could just add the Z-wave stuff to their 15/20A and GFI 2 outlet receptacles (for an extra price, of course).

Anyone seen one of these?

-Shaun

It looks like the Intermatic HA01C is a step towards this, although it will only have one of the two outlets controllable, and their will not be a 20A or GFI version...

-Shaun

Comment

Where did you see these?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

http://www.intermatic.com/images/catalog/pages/p-95.pdf

I take it these are "Vaporware" since April has come and gone and they are still not for sale anywhere?

-Shaun

Comment

You can always buy a few relay swithces and some $0.99 outlets and make your own receptacles. I wouldnt do it but if you cant wait for them to come out then you could surely make your own.

I'm still not holding my breath with intermatic. Their stuff was due out initially some time in the beginning of last year. Last i heard it was pushed back again(about the 10th time) until sometime in 2005.
          Last edited by Squintz; December 15, 2004, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Still not available?

It's 2006, and it seems the HA01C is still not availabe? It shows up at the smarthomeusa web site, but it is not orderable. Can anyone confirm availability? Did anyone see anything at CES2006 worth mentioning?

Comment

Update From Intermatic

Just been advised from Intermatic and my distributor that the screw in lamp module and the receptacles will be available in March 2006.

Thom

Comment

Working...
              X